Saturday, March 10, 2012

one chance business foiled in Lagos




For a lady Cashier, Amarachi working with Shoprite , at Alausa , Ikeja it was a lucky for her for she could have been kidnapped or duped by suspected Get Rich Quick people.
Two men and two women were in a Mazda car with registration number CX 487-FST were caught last Friday by the the Police at Alausa , the Lagos seat of Lagos government last Friday around 10am when a lady called Amarachi was sandwichched and was almost kidnapped when the law enforcement agent caught the dare devil men of the underworld.
Amarachi , a cashier with Shoprite supermarket, an international supermarket located at Alausa who was abducted narrated how she was almost hood winked and kidnapped.'' when I waited endlessly for cab and did not find any , i decided to join the cab called kabukabu not knowing that i was in a wrong vehicle.Few minutes after joining the cab , the driver started the conversation and asked one of the ladies what she kept in her bag in the boot, the woman replied and said she kept pampers , again the driver said if the policeman found any strange thing in his boot he should not be held responsible .And the woman and the other woman started begging and declared they are prostitute and then begged Amarachi to help them beg the driver, later the two women said they had dollars in their bags and claimed they are prostitutes.I was afraid and I asked them to drop me but they refused , they asked me to bring out all my things.
''Later , I struggled to get out of the cab at Ministry of Environment , Alausa.I made effort to unlock the door while they too pushed me out and I started screaming , and screaming .They pushed me and i fell into a gutter while the policemen and other Mobile Police officers came to rescue me.I was taken to the Mobile Clinic and was treated of my bruises .I thank God for rescuing me from these kidnappers ''.
When this reporter met them at the scene , the suspects had already been mercilessly beaten and were half naked , if not the timely intervention of the police and Mobile Policemen the suspects could have been lynched'.
When this reporter got to Shorprite, many did not know what had befallen Amarachi, their staff.While some who heard about her misadventure came to sympathize with her.The suspects are now cooling their legs in the police custody.

No comments:

Post a Comment